Frantic 3 Frantic 3

ERMERGHERD frantic 3 :OOOOOO

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Incredible and amazing game, yes it is similar to SaS but no matter it still rocks, and ShadowtheDanger that problem is coming from you, try to refresh the page, right click then press play or open with a different browser, that has happened to me aswell, but the game runs fine for the rest of us

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

awesome game

i realy liked it. i'm not gonna go and say "Make another" but ill just ask if youre thinking of making a sequel

Kajio responds:

Yep, a sequel is in the works, but I haven't a clue when it'll be out :P

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Awesome game

I liked it a lot.I didn't beat it but thats normal for me :D.
O, and there is A LOT of medals XD

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

its fantastic.

you get better and better at these . one thing though , if you add some save spots or checkpoints it would be nice

Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup

time?

seriously i mean the game is awesome and stuff(although the 1000 or lower or the 6000000 medals are hard to get)but a time limit?why? i found myself kicking the last bosses a** when the time ended

Canabalt Canabalt

nice game

but somethimes when you're going realy fast smaller buildings will appear and when you land you won't have enough space to gane momentum for the next jump.also those buildings that you have to enter(aka brake throug the window)will have the windows too low and thus you won't be able to jump in becouse you will be too fast and you wont be able to just run into them becouse you will hit the space just below them.but it is a cool game so 5/5

Dadgame Dadgame

yeay they heard me

or not,but my point being my wish came true.on one of the movies i said they should make it a game and they did WOOOT(i am not saying i gave them the idea)

Love Chef Love Chef

this game is cool

the first time i did ok.the second time i did awesome . and i did it a third time just for the lulz to see what the end will be if i did horible . and it was totaly worth it. it's a cool game i give 10/10 and 5/5

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

awesome game

you can also see a smiley face formed of the stars.idk if it was intentional or not but it was funny